Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Dream Environment

Replies

• Cordell Felix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cordell Felix polycounter lvl 9
    Ah, thank you Razgriz! Means alot! I wish you the best of luck on graduating too and getting everything prepared for it haha.

Yes, I do have light shafts in there..not too harsh though. I was able to fake a little bit of a lense flare with a point light and blue tinted light shafts. You can see it coming off the brighter light that switches on and off.

Thank you Jessica, im glad the final composition worked out! I changed the camera angle for the main view and was hoping it would do the scene some justice. To be honest, I'm surprised I took it this far, when I first started the scene I was like "we'll...its not THAT interesting" But I just loved the mood of it all and what I felt. I had some hurdles though, I had to throw some ideas out that were originally in my dream. The windows on the side of the trucks had people go "it looks nice, but wtf is that on the side of the trucks" and same with the roof. Even though my dream had weird architecture and assets...I still had to make it somewhat believable or else people wouldnt be looking at the scene, they would be looking at the strange things instead.

Other than all that..If I add anymore this scene will just have too much in it!
    I'm glad I decided to add more to it, I strayed away from my own "concept" and made it look even better than I imagined!
  • Cordell Felix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sorry for the picture spam >_<
    I'd like to know which pictures represent my scene the best, since i'll be uploading them to my site..
    Also, I came up with a presentation shot with borders and stuff so I hope it works well!

Presentation shot:
    a13aix.jpg
    1:
    sb672d.jpg
    2:
    kb69gz.jpg
    3:
    10xh538.jpg
  • Cordell Felix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Jessica Dinh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jessica Dinh polycounter lvl 10
    ah man, that is effing fantastic!!! great lighting :D excited to see what you will make next
  • DennisGlowacki
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DennisGlowacki polycounter lvl 7
    Love the motion in the video. comes alive