Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[seeking] 3D artist for tf2 new weapon

Hi, i'm new to the community, i got sended here by a guy because i told him about my project.

I play mainly tf2 and i cannot do any 2d or 3d modelling, that's why i'm asking here.

Anyhow, i'm looking for someone that can create a tf2 model for a new pyro weapon i would like to develop.
I have a very nice and original idea and i think it can be introduced in the game if developed and presented in the right way.

If anyone feel like he can help me, just add me on steam : ooKami990.

Note that I'll be away from 10th to the 14th of February.

Replies

• ooKami
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm at home again but i'm having problems with my main computer, if anyone added me, just be patient, i'll be on steam as soon as i can.
  • SimplyChristina
    ooKami wrote: »
    Hi, i'm new to the community, i got sended here by a guy because i told him about my project.

I play mainly tf2 and i cannot do any 2d or 3d modelling, that's why i'm asking here.

Anyhow, i'm looking for someone that can create a tf2 model for a new pyro weapon i would like to develop.
    I have a very nice and original idea and i think it can be introduced in the game if developed and presented in the right way.

If anyone feel like he can help me, just add me on steam : ooKami990.

Note that I'll be away from 10th to the 14th of February.

You can do the weapon yourself ... it's pretty simple , for starters you need to have a 3d software designer ( like 3ds Max or Maya ) ... Here is a link to the free trial of 3ds max http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/download/item?id=16324382&siteID=123112&nd=1

On youtube there are so many video tutorials ... They will teach you the basics and stuff
  • ooKami
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I wish I could, i mean thanks a lot for the tutorial and the helping post, but in almost 10 days I will start a voluntary work project abroad and i will not have time for this project (for creating my own model i mean) because i won't have so much free time and the one that i'll have i will need to study swedish (lol).