Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Supersculpy is fun!

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
bilbana polycounter lvl 17
Finally had the time to get a sculpt that's been lying around in my closet for a year done! He's just a simple guy running around with his guns (like guys do) but a hell of a lot of fun to make. Supersculpy rocks.
Now all I need to do is paint him. See you in a year...
running_mansmall.jpg

Replies

• Mezz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mezz polycounter lvl 8
    Nice, that's some sweet sculpey action!!

Love the folds in his pants, and the veins popping outta his muscles! Great details. The guns are sweet too. Can't help thinking this guy could use some more smoothing over, though. Seems like there are a lot of rough spots and edges that coulda used just a lil bit more love.

Great stuff, can't wait to see him painted (a year from now)!!
  • WillMac
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skills. I love this. Make a little squad vignette, I dare thee.

He reminds me of imperial guard 40k... paint that and get all dry brush on it. Thanks for sharing... see you next year! :)
  • bilbana
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bilbana polycounter lvl 17
    Thanks you guys!

Mezz: Yeah I know, he's not baked and sanded yet. Figured it would be a good idea to take some pictures just in case he would explode in the oven or something.

Willows: All those trips to the warhammer store during lunchbreak in middleschool might have influenced me a tad. Will try to make a squad. That was the idea from the start. Might take like 10 years or so at this pace. Watch this space....patiently..