Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

LANCE

here is a new character created in cinema 4D

Replies

• Cooljay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I know this is suppose to be a cartoony character, but always make sure the eyes are at least halfway in the given facial structure. The eyes should be level with the ears, and spaced out at one eye distance apart in the middle.
  • gibson543
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gibson543 polycounter lvl 13
    this is extremely cartoony character, so really the proportions don't have to be perfect, I think it looks fine the way it is, if anything i think you need more color in your texture and the bridge of the nose can be thicker
  • Kiser Designs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kiser Designs polycounter lvl 12
    This is extremely cartoony and i like the style, but the hand looks alien to me. I think its the thickness of the side of the palm on the left side of the image... idk... but it looks very alien and creepy. Maybe its the spacing between the fingers or they way they seem to turn unnaturally on their joints
  • dekorkh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dekorkh triangle
    Haha, Awesome! The thumb is throwing me off a bit... maybe the twist is too much? And the area on the palm where the thumb comes in (abductor pollicis) has some artifacting... and maybe its a little flat based on the style of everything else.

Oh and the material (particularly the spec) on the jacket is just sort of meh.

Way cool though! :D
  • dayvid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    you are right guys couldn`t live with that hand so i changed it and added some more detail thanks for the comments