Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Portfolio] Bun Iv - 3D Artist

bunda4th
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
bunda4th polycounter lvl 6
I have lurk this forum for a while and finally decided to post. I have been on and off doing odd jobs and still trying to get into the game industry. I am slowly working on new stuff and improving as I go. I also took a lot of time off after I graduated in June 2010, traveling and enjoying the other things I have missed out on while in school. Here is a link to my portfolio and images of what I am currently working on.

C&C would be awesome!

www.bun3d.com

Highres_Screenshot_00006.jpg

Highres_Screenshot_00007.jpg

I plan on creating a few more modular buildings for the scene and adding signs/stop lights etc. I want to add a few vehicles and the train cart on the track as well. I will be updating this when I get back oversea (going to New Zealand and Taiwan, but will be working on the scene) So stay tune!

Replies

• bunda4th
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wanted to bump this to the first page to get some critique since it was my first post so don't think it showed up on the first page. Hope to hear what you guys think before I leave tonight.
  • brandoom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    brandoom polycounter lvl 13
    Looks pretty good, minus the shadows on the building in the back - look into how to create a 2nd UV channel for your props. It will greatly help with shadows.

Your other stuff looks good. The subway line will obviously look a lot better once textured.

Only crit I have right now is to get more finished. :)
  • bunda4th
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the comment. I am currently working on the subway line, breaking it up to make it easier to manage and texture.

The building in the back does have a 2nd UV channel but for some reason it is giving me that weird shadow in UDK. I will try and up the light map resolution. Next update will be a big one, if not to an almost complete scene.