Home Digital Sketchbooks

Jozzy's sketchbook

Jozzy
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Jozzy polycounter lvl 8
just help me to critique this. I want to improve my 2D skills as well I do with my 3D work. :) I shall post on my daily basis.

-J

Replies

• achillesian
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    draw from reference
  • Eoq
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Eoq polycounter lvl 8
    Welcome to Polycount! And what achillesian said, try to draw from reference and if you want to become really good on character/creature design - you should study anatomy like a god! : ) I'll give you a great site for you to study anatomy -> www.posemaniacs.com

I'm looking forward to seeing your studies aswell as your 3D models.
  • Jozzy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jozzy polycounter lvl 8
    Eoq, thanks for the site.

I have 3D models, but the website need to update. I am environment artist. Here is my website... www.jozzy.carbonmade.com. I am doing 3 gigs right now. I am interviewing for 4th gig tomorrow, but it will be working with professional. Unfortunately, it is not paid job yet. I am working on that. This website is really old, but need alot of update for sure. So, feel free to comment/feedback on here if you want.
  • Jozzy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jozzy polycounter lvl 8
    this is sky and it took me like 10 min. I just post for heck of it. It is not my best one yet. I do know spooky tree is obviously my very beginning work and rusty, i have to say!

I really like my pear study so far. I think it came out really good, but I do want your feedback/comment as well. It is always great and benefit. Thanks everybody!
  • SimonT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SimonT interpolator
    yep i think the pear is cool. maybe you should start paint more objects - means: add an apple or cloth or something to the pear :) the only thing i see is the shadow - i think it should be done in an darker orange...
  • Jozzy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jozzy polycounter lvl 8
    Hey everybody! Sorry I was away for while. I was busy working with 3D stuff. I still have my hands full. So, I thought I'd post this drawing that I did bit over a month ago. I never get that complete, so I'd rather to start new piece later on. This is fruit bowl study for my benefit/practice into better 2D artist. :) I still want to squeeze my spare time to drawing hecka more than what i can do. :) I know I can do really more than I can.

Anyways, my portfolio work for 3D stuff will be taking while too. It is currently in process to remodeling from my old ones.

any feedback/comments are always welcome. I do check here daily although if I am online or not. ;)