Home Technical Talk

New modeler

Hello forum :)

Sorry if this is in the wrong section

My name is Petter currently living in Athens-Greece studying 3d art designing and modeling, which is one of the things i would love doing. My first project was a car i made, i wouldnt say its the best but after i was done with it i had this feeling of accomplishment inside of me which i really would like to feel more often with others things as well.

Iv only been studying for 1 year now, only know the basics of 3ds max, and some photoshop, but im really interested in finding out more. I'm 19 now and i feel if i start at a younger age i will get more used to the programs i am to work with and get more experience.

I was hoping maybe by posting here someone more experienced could post a nice new-mid experience tutorial they have found or give out any tips. Im not trying to sound like iv come here demanding things or anything, its just i really enjoy working on 3ds max and want to get to know the tools more :D

Someone suggested i join a mod team on my spare time, because it would help me out alot, getting help from other modders etc, but i feel my knowledge of 3ds is pretty narrow and i woud just let the team down.

Anyway, thanks in advance for anything that could be of help and again sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section of the forum