Home Artists Looking For Work

Profit sharing for low poly 3d artist.

Team name:
Ender's Games

Project name:
"12th Hour"

Brief description:
The game will a simple survival horror game. Instead of killing monsters, it focuses on the need to hide from a single attacker and out-witting him to survive. The game will use low polygon 3d assets. Looking for a style of painted graphics. Like it was a scene from a painting.

Target aim:
The game will be for retail sales on the Android market. Expecting a few thousand downloads in the first six months.

Compensation:
Compensation will be a share of the profits. 25 cents and up per download. Depending on skill, number of artist, and number of assets contributed.

Technology:
Target systems are Android Devices. Java is the primary language using opengl ES 1.0.

Talent needed:
Currently I need a 3d modeler who can also texture and animate. We will discuss specifics of what is need first.

Team structure:
Myself right now. I am the programmer. You will be the artist. :) You can also use the models for your own portfolio. I will also want to probably use you for future projects as well.

Previous Work by Team:
I have programmed many solo projects without publishing. Wanted to learn as i go along. Now, I wish to bring this new project to life.

Replies