Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Dawn Under Heaven: a fan film

Gobotic Studios present: “Dawn Under Heaven”, an independently produced Halo fan film. We began preproduction in late April of 2010, with principle photography slated for early 2011.

With the imminent release of the latest and final Halo game from Bungie, now is the time for young creatives to enter the arena with a vision of undiluted awesomeness. Right now we’re working on the props and costumes for the film, as well as getting a polished first draft of the screenplay.

We'll be posting updates, weekly video blogs, pictures, and much more on our new website.
dawnunderheaven.com

Here is a little peak at my Elite wip in Zbrush, it not much but its a start. He looks kinda harmless without his teeth, sortof like an elderly person.

elitetopaz.jpg

We're really excited to share this project with all you guys. In the coming months we'll be working on a lot of models, along with all the other goodies that go along with pre-production, and we can't wait to hear your feedback.

-Will

Replies

• DYSTORTED INC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yea, sorry that was the subdiv I was working in at the time, don't worry I'll update with a smoother model. ;)
  • DYSTORTED INC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So I haven't posted anything i quite awhile, some due to work some due to changes coming up. I've actually decided to finally put work on hold and pursue my dream of going to school for 3D animation and media. My wife and I will be moving to Dallas where i'll finish my bachelors at UT of Dallas, and then on to SMU's Guild Hall Project for my masters. I don't know if any of you have any knowledge or reviews of SMU, but I've had a few people tell me its well worth it.

Anyway, on to the next post.
    This is a simple render in Blender, since its a free program. We'll be using this model for visual effects and to build live action suits from, although its still in WIP form. Any comments good or bad are welcome

fullsuit.png

fullsuit2.png