Home Technical Talk

RappaTools v1.98

Replies

• BeatKitano
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BeatKitano polycounter lvl 16
    New Ui rollout looks cool (that may help with previous comments ;) ) But I'm a bit worried though: can you move buttons in between sections ?(or a custom section ?).

Cause that's more easy on the eye, but that's also very long and not everything (in a section) will be available on screen, I would hate to have to close down a section to open an other one (exactly what I was against)
  • RappyBMX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nope not yet... But both of the UI's will be opened (so everyone can change them) in the upcoming build or the next one...

You can easily scroll up or down though...

Also more stuff will be added to the new UI... also there will be a right click menu to manage the rollouts... move up/down and to show/hide them...
  • RappyBMX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Soon RappaTools3 will be officially released :D

Now the UI it's customizable... not the old UI though... i'm thinking about removing the old UI, should I !?

Have to finish the TSChangerUI, also 2 other things...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AL2Z67zVc8[/ame]

(rappatools3 should auto update to the new version by now... build 1325)
  • Sage
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sage polycounter lvl 19
    it be nice if you could just allow for drag and dropping of the functions the user wants, and if they wanted to add more rollouts if needed. that can probab;y be done with the quads. Just saying though.
  • BeatKitano
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BeatKitano polycounter lvl 16
    I second sage suggestion and would like to thank you for this tool, works fine, the new interface is clear. Customisation easy (when I saw you got x-y coordinate for button I thought it wasn't possible to hide some as it would cause "blank spaces". But it works :)

And imo, yes you can delete the old ui.
  • RappyBMX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sage wrote: »
    it be nice if you could just allow for drag and dropping of the functions the user wants, and if they wanted to add more rollouts if needed. that can probab;y be done with the quads. Just saying though.

well to be able to do that i have to make the interface in .net :( and i don't know .net that well :) maybe in the feature...

the old interface has pos: defined... the new interface has offset :) so you can easily remove the buttons or add and the rollout changes it's scale :>

so simply comment a button and it will magically disappear :>

will leave the old for the moment as an option... also made it customizable.

RappaTools3 will be released soon :D