Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Portfolio] - Andy, Hobbyist 3D Artist.

Xmillsa
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Xmillsa polycounter lvl 9
Hi, recommended by a friend to come here to get some feedback and critique on my work, so here I am.

I'm currently just creating 3D art as a hobby but am hoping to become... professional... one day... I'm not too great on the whole career side of things within the 3D world(maybe give any info on that too please), all I know is I enjoy what I do and I hope to make a career out of it one day, just don't really know how, where to start, what to do etc... :P

All my work can be found here: http://portfolio.xmillsa.co.uk/

I'm still relatively new to 3D, although I've been using Cinema 4D for about 4-5 years now, it's only recently that I've started to get back into it and really start to think about it more career wise.

So any help or comments you can spare on how to improve my work would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• stop619
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    stop619 polycounter lvl 8
    Andy,

I had a look around your portfolio and didn't see anything 'game art' related. That's not a bad thing, but it may be hard for a group of guys and gals focused primarily on game art to provide comments.

Tell us, what's your focus in '3d'? Film? Games? Print? TV? When you say you want to work professionally, in which areas are you most interested?

If games is your interest, I think you have a few environment scenes that would lend themselves perfectly to that with some work.

S6