Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

My new game - Stack-A-Bull

Hello everyone! I am Aaron Marshall, a current student at the Art Institute of California, and I would like to show you my game. With a team of 8 other students, we have created Stack-a-Bull.

Here is a link to our youtube video: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMTJgdKsqrE[/ame]

And here is a link to our website where you can download our game and look at some screenshots!
https://sites.google.com/site/gamewizards2010/home/stackabull?pli=1

The Story: One Christmas eve, Santa hears a slight rapping on his front door. When he opens the door, he finds a baby bull left on his doorstep. Since the baby has no where else to go, Santa decides to take the bull in as his own, and he names him Benny. As Benny gets older, he wants to help the elves make toys for all of the little girls and boys. Being a bull, however, he is very clumsy and breaks everything. One year, Santa is much busier that usual, and must put all of his elves to work making toys. With no elves available to pack the sleigh, Santa will not be able to meet the deadline this year. So he asks Benny to help him pack the sleigh. Using Santa's Present Manipulation device, it is up to Benny to get the presents into the Present Shrinker, into the sleigh and save Christmas!

The Gameplay: The game is a kind of 3D tetris/physics gun puzzle game. You must use the physics gun (Present Manipulation Device) to get various formations of presents and put them into the middle of the play area, where there are various outlines for the different types formations to go. The player is timed, so the faster they can figure out the puzzle and complete it, the more points they get. As the player completes more puzzles, the complexity of the puzzles increase and the amount of time given changes according to the difficulty of the puzzle.

I hope you guys enjoy our game. It would be great to get some feedback on how to improve and what you like/dislike. Thanks again and have a happy holidays!

Replies