Home Artists Looking For Work

Talented artist seeking an open door

I have ideas pouring out of my mind and IM looking for a place for those droplets of greatness to fall. I would love to lead a creative team in bringing these visions to life, alas an education is beckoned. Sadly inspiration and storytelling is held at bay by industry standards and stories of fantasy lie silent until others desire to hear.

I am very good with high detail ink character art, with the mechanical aspects to making weapons and gadgets "work". I am a natural born problem solver, one of my many blessings. My polycount sketchbook holds some quick examples of my capabilities. I have a very industrial/steampunk attitude, also very fluent in many styles and genres. I am pretty good with low poly 3d modeling although I need some hand on tutoring with unwrapping properly. Im no craig mullins, as far as amazing digital paintng. Im a fast learner and have a passion for art and I seek to put God in my work so it always comes out great.
Im in the process of enrolling at FullSail but there are financial concerns involved. Im in fear of not being able to pursue my dream. Furthering my education would lead me to being a much better artist but im hoping theres a place for me in the industry now.

I have had a great idea for a game (and many others) in mind for some time now and it keeps growing. With what I have to offer I hope someone is willing to take a chance on this young God loving artist. If you have any questions or simply want to throw me some tips then send me a message.
Thank you for your time -HSHG.

Replies