Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Zoids: Geno Saurer WIP

Hay everyone decided to work on an old project and finish it/redo a lot of the parts to make them more accurate to the photo reference, and really just clean everything up as most of the parts were made sloppy.

Some pieces I'm gonna keep but mostly all of them I'm going to redo and this time stick to the reference, especially since i got a hold of some pics of the model when it was being put together so i can see a lot of the smaller pieces much better and how everything hooks together.

This is probably gonna be a long project as ill probably need to stop every now and again to work on different stuff ect.

So anyway to the meat and potato's. it's a Command Geno Saurer from the series Zoids. I'm using the HMM Geno Saurer model kit as a reference.

Reference pic:
41KPM9iOd9L._SL500_.jpg

Old Model so far: (more images can be seen on my website)

diffdirecdof.jpg

So here is a very quick block out of the general size/volume, minus the gun which i will be redoing last as it has the least amount of errors on it.

blockout2.jpg

Any tips/critiques comments, concerns, constructive criticism is more than welcome throughout the process.

Replies