starfrogsplash polycounter lvl 6
hi guys working on a bike

just finished the engine

took a very long time!

Replies

• Xoliul
    Offline / Send Message
    Xoliul polycounter lvl 14
    The fuck, lol, that is the one type of object I would not want to start modeling in highpoly, haha. Just too much headaches with flow. Even in lowpoly it was terribly difficult to create when i tried a motorcycle engine.
    But it's very impressive, care to show some highres wires? I'm really curious what those will look like.
  • pior
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    Looks like CAD/Solid modeling! Great surfaces, cant wait to learn about your process!
  • d1ver
    Offline / Send Message
    d1ver polycounter lvl 14
    Solid job, man! If all of your bike is going to be done this thoroughly, then you're insane and I'd totally love to see it :D
  • starfrogsplash
    Offline / Send Message
    starfrogsplash polycounter lvl 6
    thank you for your kind comments!!

Xoliul yea it was a pain in the ass expecially the top section where everything needed to be welded ill post up the high res wires once in about a weeks time if that is ok? because right now its only got smooth preview turned on

pior thanks dude didnt realise anyone was actually interested in my work process!

d1ver thank you kindly yep im doing this bike for a mod team and the guy requested a really nice high poly baked on low poly so nice and detailed itll be good for my portfolio aswell

hopefully i can land a job right now it sucks being jobless!