Home General Discussion

Tee Fury

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
So a few months ago I found this awesome website. It's http://www.teefury.com and every day they offer a different design.

Once the day is over it switches out and that designs not available again on the site. They have had some pretty amazing designs and the quality is great and the prices are super fair.

Check em out.

Here is todays design for example.

1289012056_bottom_Boom.jpg

and some designs from the past...

1285865746_bottom-islandreunion.jpg
1286392267_bottom-trapemall.jpg
1285098290_bottom_zombama.jpg
1285441380_bottom-mopbob.jpg
1283891363_bottom_ceilingthunder.jpg
1283466272_top_chefc.jpg
1286398096_bottom-chewieandhan2.jpg

Replies

• Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zipfinator polycounter lvl 9
    I just found this site about a week ago and have been checking it every day. They have some pretty fancy shirts.
  • numo16
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    numo16 polycounter lvl 9
    Yeah, Tee Fury is pretty ace. Shirt Woot does a once a day unique shirt deal as well, with some awesome ones here and there. http://shirt.woot.com/
  • Frump
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frump polycounter lvl 12
    I've been using teefury for a few months now. Gotten many shirts from there. One in the mail right now.:)

I've been having a problem with some of the older ones though, the printing isn't great and they're already really cracked and worn out just from washing/drying. It's unreasonable to have to hand dry shirts all the time... Really disappointing that the prints wear out after only a few months. Has anyone else noticed this with their Teefury shirts? I almost want to start a thread about it on the forums. maybe I am just doing something terrible wrong.
  • Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frump wrote: »
    I've been using teefury for a few months now. Gotten many shirts from there. One in the mail right now.:)

I've been having a problem with some of the older ones though, the printing isn't great and they're already really cracked and worn out just from washing/drying. It's unreasonable to have to hand dry shirts all the time... Really disappointing that the prints wear out after only a few months. Has anyone else noticed this with their Teefury shirts? I almost want to start a thread about it on the forums. maybe I am just doing something terrible wrong.

What settings do you use on the washer? Perhaps your washer is being too rough on them.
  • Jesse Moody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
    Yeah some of my older ones are kinda faded or cracked but I don't mind and a few adjustments on my wash and gentle cycles helped. Plus I don't mind the vintage / worn look.
  • Frump
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frump polycounter lvl 12
    Zipfinator wrote: »
    What settings do you use on the washer? Perhaps your washer is being too rough on them.

From what I've read it's a combination of hot washing and hot drying which makes the fabric contantly shrink and expand or something.

The most problematic part is the drying, I usually don't have the space or time to let my clothes air dry. Not sure if I can even turn down the heat setting on my dryer. I've changed it a bit overall and the newer shirts seem fine.

The shirt I mentioned earlier was actually waiting for me at home today! A red Dexter shirt from last month or so.

Jesse: Yeah, it's alright on some shirts, ones that are already a bit grungy, but on my very large, solid coloured DUDE Hurley shirt... it looks really bad. Not much loss there because the Lost phenomenon is over anyway. Still disappointing.
  • IEatApples
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Would love to see a Minecraft style tshirt on there.
  • Autocon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Autocon polycounter lvl 15
    Can you not buy old shirts? ah lame : /
  • Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Autocon wrote: »
    Can you not buy old shirts? ah lame : /

That's pretty much the entire basis of the site. They have 1 shirt a day.

Also the new shirt.

1287098294_top_hypnotoad.gif

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
  • Frump
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frump polycounter lvl 12
    You can find a some of the shirts they've printed in the past on this site. Although at severely jacked up prices.:)

I think there are some other sites around the web that sell past designs as well. It's very scattered because the artists keep the rights to their design and put them wherever they want afterward.
  • Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bah! Just saw that this Portal shirt was up a few weeks ago, a few days before I found out about this site! Dang it.

1285093396_bottom_truelove.jpg

Just looked on that site linked above and it's $25 there compared to the $9 it would be on Teefury. At least on the expensive site you can pick any color you like out of like 30 colors.