Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

TF2 Radigan Conagher Engi Replacement

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Gerre polycounter lvl 10
Gonna make a new thread for this one. So for people who haven't seen some of my progress in the other thread yet, I'm working on a Radigan Conagher replacement for the Engineer based on the comic.

I changed some stuff around since I last posted; no more lantern and I added the pouch from the original Engineer (didn't make much sense to grab bullets from his helmet lol). Also I finished the textures. Next are normalmaps for folds and I might try some for his hair just to see how it looks.
10oe3bo.jpg
1vshy.jpg
miz2iv.jpg
2iqznlc.jpg
There are still some issues like his rightfoot loses it's shape in some poses (like in the last picture), but it turned out it's because of the animation so I'm not going to be able to fix that.
Also the jigglebones of the cloth start vibrating when my fps drops ingame (you have to see it to believe it).
And the class select animation is broken, but I think it's because he doesn't have expressions yet.

I'm switching between projects all the time, so I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long for release, but I'm getting there :)

Replies