Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Kids with guns!-Character and weapon modeling WIP

Replies

• achillesian
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    you guys should put this on kickstarter, that video is good enough to get you some funding
  • Bombshell
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bombshell polycounter lvl 10
    well I'm still not that good at 3D modelling, but concept wise, I think I got inspired by kids next door (point and laugh if you want but I love cartoons and always will :P) Then i kind of spliced it with CoD and then my own little pile of madness, so its a toony brutal gun fest with more insanity than a lama driving a speed boat across the Sahara...
    From what I can see, yours reminds me more of a bed time story nightmare.
  • Cordell Felix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cordell Felix polycounter lvl 9
    This is really sweet dude!
    Great camera techniques used in this clip. I can see this being a successful game if it were a bit more polished. Who doesn't love a zombie horde survival round based game?
    Especially with kids, it reminds me of that zombie playground wallpaper:
    http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/fantasy/wallpapers/zombie-playground.jpg

The game could use more work with the animation and more zombie character variations.
    The environment is very believable and the overall reel shows that your team definitely has some skill.

Jolly good show!
  • awesome welles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    awesome welles polycounter lvl 12
    thanks for the kind words guys I think if anyone can appreciate how much time and effort goes into things like this its artists like yourselves, we'd love to get some funding for it but there would be no time to make it, what with the final year of university starting in 3 months time where we will be working on a new real-time trailer but this game wont die we will eventually do something with it, were working on game play in our own personnel time.
  • awesome welles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    awesome welles polycounter lvl 12
    final character boards :)

millie
    fgEG1.jpg

spud
    gIHnm.jpg

zombie
    jGh24.jpg