Home Artists Looking For Work

Hiring: PSP Minis Title - 3D Prop & Environment Artist

We are a small studio of 2 currently working on a PSP Minis title using the Vicious Engine. We are looking for some Modeling/UnwrapUWV/Texturing assistance. We are new to the business and are looking for either a pay per model or hourly agreement over the next few weeks. If things go successful, we will begin work on two other titles in the following months.

What we are looking for:
- Low-Poly Art Work as this is for the PSP
- Props for environments
- Potentially 1-2 Character Models
- Potential 2D artwork for menus and inventory systems
- Creative initiative, meaning, we are not set in stone and the contributor will have a fair amount of creative control

Please contact me with your hourly rate or other proposition and a link to some samples if possible to LINK CLOSED. I will be more than happy to provide more information on the game. Talk to you soon.

Replies

• TDM_Ish
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wow, thanks for all the responses. We've gotten quite a few applicants and are going to close new requests for the moment, until we sort through what we've received so far. First impressions are really good, and it's nice to see some great talent on here. I'll definitely be posting on here again soon for other projects.

Ish
    Twisted Dragon Media