Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Cavalier Battle Armor WIP

triangle
Offline / Send Message
Spiralface triangle
Hey guys.

So I've been working on quick turnaround projects for so long that I really wanted to start working on something a bit more long term in an effort to boost my portfolio to actually showcase what I'm capable of, rather then showcase some stuff I knocked out in a few days for the sake of work.

As much as I love doing 3d work, I have been itching to do some 2d pieces that I can eventually take into 3D.

I'm working on a re-design of the Cavalier Battle Suit from the Battletech series.

I've done some rough sketches of what I plan to do on the body, but for one reason or another I ended up finishing up the initial concept for the head first. Just wanted some feedback on this initial concept piece. I guess I just wanted to get some painting out of my system.

Anywho, Let me know what you think, what can be done to improve on it a bit (As I would like to put these pieces in my portfolio.) And I'll be sure to keep posting updates as I work on the full body

The updates might be slow though, as I'm just starting another Contract that will keep me busy for the next month or so, so not sure how much time I can devote to this.

Replies