Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Generator

So while diggin' and deletin' up some files from half a year back, I found a scrapped project that I thought I trashed. Well, I decided I'd give this a try and remake it and composite it. I just wanted to pass the time today.

The idea (that I could still oddly remember) is to make a futuristice generator type room, implied that it was in a high building on a floating platform, and try to make it look like this was the main point that all the power was run through. It's also suppose to have a dark, grundgy, abandoned look to it.

This is around 100k so far, and I don't really plan on making it low poly. There probably won't be maps. I'm just going to end up giving it simple materials and composite them.

It's hard to see some aspects of the pictures with my rushed lighting, so if you want a close look at something, just ask.

This was all done today from 10am-5pm.

Edit; I just got busy T-T and lost my mood to recreate this. I might just scrap this again.

Replies

• Bishop
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Your modeling and concept so far look pretty good. If you need some references the back room of Last Resort/Zanzibar on Halo 3 looks a lot like what you're trying to accomplish. Keep it up.

Also an easier way top show your renders though is to upload them to an image host like Photobucket and then you can display them directly in your post.

Thank you. This is an on and off project for me, but I am intrested in that halo idea.

And yeah, I know I could use photosharing sites, but I just wanting to upload the WIP quickly. I was tired. Can't blame me.