Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

SkullShield Girl???

Replies

• aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    I like it, but I think some color variation on the skull armor would be great. Like if the skull bits were bone colored and the other metal bits were the green metal color.
  • ngs616
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That is an awesome model. I would love to see a bunch of stuff along this same style and theme.
  • planaria
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    this is awesome, ecpecially like the idle anim and your wires actually
  • achillesian
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    haha love this
  • MainManiac
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MainManiac polycounter lvl 11
    Why left handed?
  • danshewan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danshewan polycounter lvl 8
    I like it, but even for a stylized character, it looks like the eyes have been placed to fit the helmet, not the other way around.

I keep imagining her without the helmet on and how the proportions of her eyes would look, and it looks a little off right now. I'd also define the texture on her pants a little more, too - it needs some love compared to the surrounding textures.

Other than that, very cute and pretty cool!
  • limesimme
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    limesimme polycounter lvl 11
    Really like the style of your character, like danshewan said, more definition for the pants (seems blurry at the moment, compared to other parts of the texture) and would you mind posting wires aswell (as static pictures, that is)? :)

PS. Make a better title for your thread next time, almost I didn't check it because of it!
  • Soccerman18
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Soccerman18 polycounter lvl 18
    I really like the shield, awsome style on that. As mentioned the eyes look excessively far apart, kind of owlish. The swirls on the top part of the helmet look a little out of place compared to the simpler style of the rest of the armor.
  • haikai
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    haikai polycounter lvl 8
    Fun model. Design-wise, I think it would have been nice to find ways to show more of the little girl so that you immediately get that this is a kid dressed up. She's covered up enough that at first glance I thought it was a small creature or something. Maybe if the armor looked more constructed out of things around the house or crudely tailored and ill-fitting? Or have the armor a little more goofy looking with boggled eye sockets and bigger and fewer teeth of varying sizes.

Or perhaps she's actually a small warrior to be taken seriously :poly121: