Home Digital Sketchbooks

Scrapbook: ThePowerPlumber

Hey guys Ive been drawing my whole life and my dream is to be an animator. I love cartoons and making people laugh so I hope you guys like my art! I'll just post a few things Ive drawn before in this first post and then as I make more I will post them in the thread.

Heres one of my older drawings. Im a huge Mario fan :D

mariogroupdrawing.jpg

Heres one of my most proud drawings! It combines two of my favorite things. Team Fortress 2 and Family Guy! Please note I was the FIRST person to draw something like this. I know this other guy drew something like it but if you will note on my deviantart account I uploaded mine FIRST! And HIS was uploaded like a week later? COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! His sucks btw but for some reason its more well known.

familyfortress2.png

A drawing of Batmang and friends. I made it after I saw The Dark Knight in theatres.
batmangdrawing.jpg

A short little TF2 comic I made :D

donttouchmysandvich.jpg

I wont get into the specifics of this one but heres the short version. I got called Turtle in high school for reasons that made no sense and I wasnt happy about it.
turtles.png

Here are 2 drawings of Left 4 Dead 2 zombies!

chargerk.jpg
smokere.jpg

A little comic I made of Left 4 Dead 2 zombies. I called it "Zombies in Louisiana" and made it look like a sitcom. Also when I drew this I was at college and I was bored in my class so alot of the characters dont look right because I was drawing from memory.

zombiesinlouisiana.jpg

Heres my first computer drawn comic that is also in color! I made it in mspaint :P

soldiersbankloan.png

My next computer drawn comic was made in photoshop! The concept was based on something this one girl told me. She told me she had dreams where Freddy Krueger raped her. So I was like "Oh my God that is hilarious I am going to make a comic about that right now"

dreamu.png

Heres part 2

dream2z.png

My latest art project has been creating a TF2 mspaint adventure on the mspaintadventures.com forums!

shitgotreal.gif

You can read the whole thing here! And Im still working on it so look forward to that! Ill have more drawings soon guys dont worry but I hope you enjoyed my drawings! :D (P.S. I have more drawings on my deviantart if you want to take a look)