Home Artists Looking For Work

Smiljan Pecjak 3D artist looking for paid work

Hi there im making the web page and soon iwill post it by now i will post only some work i have done please contact me at smiljan66@yahoo.es
the black character is not yet finish but it will be soon , i will post my web page in a week more or so.( i can make a very good low poly at 2500 polys no triangles very clean work , so you can use it too in your 3d aplication for extra animation).1portfolio.jpg

finalwatermark.jpg

kkkkkkkkkc.jpg

Replies

• SunSetter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SunSetter polycounter lvl 9
    Dude, why did you put watermark. I just wanted to see the full image, not the watermarks...
    anyway, maybe you can post some wireframes along with the texture map used.
    so some of you're texture work, baked maps and so...

I keep wondering what is the polycount of your posted meshed...can you tell me?!
    btw, you said low poly at 2500 no tris, but in the end the mesh will have 5000 tris, right?!

can't wai for you're website :)
  • smiljan66
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ok the soldier is not for games so it has many polys , the tribal has 5000 polys , and is not for games , im making two chars more for games that will have a low polycount about 3000 polys i will be glad to show the wireframe of that , in the mean time i dont see a purpose to se the wireframe of this two charas because it doesent have the rigth polycount for games so i will post that of the new chars.

Thanks soon my webpage will be displayed im working on it i will have like 4 characters there by the time , sorry the watremarks but that was the images i had stored , so i will show all in a time.

thanks for your reply.
  • SunSetter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SunSetter polycounter lvl 9
    the purpose of wireframe is to show your skill in topology. that's very important when modeling chars because someone will animate those sooner or later :)

anyway, I have this questions though : when you say polys you refer to quads or tris?
  • smiljan66
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    wehn i finish the character i will post wireframe and 3d max render and model in real time viewport with normal diffuse and specular , but i havent finished but i almost finish , im making a character for a cleint with 3000 polys i mean quads and iwill post it in my webpage etc this tribal character has 4500 more or less quads or polys.
    so i liek to manage for clients and for myself 4500/5000 or 2500/3000 quads.

i will post the tribal with eyes in few minutes put some cloh in the neck because he is in the desert and needs someting to cover his nose from storms so i will post soon:)
  • smiljan66
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well i hope that with this project i will make to the front page of 3d artist pages i always want that if not well i will continue doing until i get it.

Few things that are missing:
    Spear , Shield , ear ring and something like masai thing but created by myself , the scraf is by a meaning he is in the desert , i wnat to p do a vue scene and put my character under a tree , i think that render will go a whole day but is worth it. i forgot i have to put meaby the teeth , and some wrsit , and rigg it and final pose and various takes i think in 2 weeks i will get it.

This character looks well looking wiht the head down like i first doing in zbrush , so it gives him more actitude , but in this renders i havent do that only in this just a little to see how it will look more or less , so finally the eyes i have got a blue brown style eye that i really like.

this render is little 600 by 800 with a more resolution mo detail i will get but wanted to take a small one. :)
    tribal1.jpg

remember im available for freelance contact me at smiljan66@yahoo.es
    well i dont wnat to make this a wip so i see you again in the final shoot
    meanwhile i have some other things to do but i have time for everyone that needs my services
  • smiljan66
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    at last my own web page i will put more things because im working rigth now fgreelance and i havent finish yet see you soon

http://www.smiljan3dartist.com/index.html
  • smiljan66
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Check my clients work here i only have to put bones and rigg it and do a finl pose this is how it will look in his game with directx shader

http://www.smiljan3dartist.com/finish_work_without_pose_2.html