Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

LOOKING FOR A PRO 3d modeler and artist for great game idea

hi my name is chris beckett ad my friend name is nathan we are making a game but we need a artist and 3d moderler, if your intrested please contact us at cbfc1@hotmail.co.uk or pm on here.

thankyou.

Replies

• cholden
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
    You see, you keep spamming this forum with your name, and that does nothing for us. You have to SELL your project to us by TALKING ABOUT IT, and giving us specific DETAILS before anyone is going to BUY it.
  • Cyrael
    Offline / Send Message
    Cyrael polycounter lvl 10
    some concept art, maybe a few important details, like what TYPE of game it is..
  • glynnsmith
    Offline / Send Message
    glynnsmith polycounter lvl 17
    You mean...you can't just take his word for it?

Would he write half his thread titles in uppercase if he didn't already have a publishing deal, funding, a complete games design document, concepts to work from and the experience and drive to guide the project through to completion?!
  • beckett230
    Well the idea is good but i cant just give the idea out on here incase, but its a online game and it will have a campaign where people can join you online and you can go around the game world in the campaign has a group online helping do missions it will be massive.

if you would like to help contact me on my email cbfc1@hotmail.co.uk
    or PM on here
  • azunaki
    were asking for evidence that shows that what your conception is real and that it has been thought out. you don't need to give the game "out" but something that 'shows' the game even if its a simple sketch of a city or map. maybe some character Bio(s). but something substantial.
  • cholden
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
    lol "can't give the idea out on here incase".
    Here's how the real world works; ideas have no value. It's the execution of the idea that is of worth. Anyone can say "I want to make a game about stealing cars!", but it took rockstar to develop GTA3, and change the industry so that everyone is trying to make terrible sandbox games. They all want that hot idea, but can't seem to execute it as well. Anyway, just a little FYI to aid you on your journey.

"I can write a better engine, I can make a fuel efficent car, I can save the world!" Ok, now do it.
  • Torqurere
    cholden wrote: »
    lol "can't give the idea out on here incase".
    Here's how the real world works; ideas have no value. It's the execution of the idea that is of worth. Anyone can say "I want to make a game about stealing cars!", but it took rockstar to develop GTA3, and change the industry so that everyone is trying to make terrible sandbox games. They all want that hot idea, but can't seem to execute it as well. Anyway, just a little FYI to aid you on your journey.

"I can write a better engine, I can make a fuel efficent car, I can save the world!" Ok, now do it.

They also bought the idea of a freeware topdown game from Dave jones. And nailed it into a expanded version 1997s postal 2 theres nothing new about GTA.

But you shouldnt not show your ideas, No one will care about them unless you pull in players, like the original GTA or worms. Doing so will just keep it from people who could help.
  • Taylor Hood
    Am I witnessing yet another case of some kid who has caught 'I'm-unexperienced-and-want-people-to-make-a-game-for-me-itus'
    It's a shame really.
  • Moosey_G
    There's a lot more of that on moddb.
  • Cyrael
    Offline / Send Message
    Cyrael polycounter lvl 10
    IF this is the case then it is even more of a necessity for you to post your idea on here, as was already mentioned ideas are literally a million a dozen, not a dime, secondly no one on here is going to steal your idea bc, more than likely everyone on here has about 5 ideas of their own waiting to be realized and they more than likely think their idea is better than yours (not sayin' it is, just sayin' they think that).
  • Taylor Hood
    Yeah. I'm sure that everyone already has a good game idea once and a while. And that's okay for us gamers. We just realise that games are hard to make and you really have to spend time looking over your plan and really make a big investment into it.