Home Artists Looking For Work

Looking for 3D artist/animator for cel-shaded characters

My friend and I have been slowly developing a new tower defense game with the C4 engine, tentatively called Monsters, in our free time and now we're looking for some outside help. The basic idea is you control a pirate ship manned by Monsters, sailing around on an alien planet looking for treasure. But every time your ship stops to collect some treasure, your ship gets attacked by aliens. The game is currently in what I would call a very rough alpha stage, it is playable but it is not balanced at all and contains 0 artwork that will be in the final game.

As far as compensation goes, there is not a large budget for this game but all payments are negotiable on a per-case basis. However, once finished we do intend to contact Steam, and if it doesn't make the cut, we'll just put it up on our website for a small fee. Any previous experience is great, but not necessary. Any previous experience creating animated models with the C4 engine is a huge bonus.

Below are a few WIP screenshots of the game as it is today (mind you none of what you see in the screenshots will be in the final game). All feedback is welcome, just please keep in mind this game needs a lot of work and will change dramatically from what you see here.

Thanks,
Chris

Gameplay video: http://vimeo.com/12779705

file.php?id=1978&mode=view

file.php?id=1977&mode=view

file.php?id=1976&mode=view

file.php?id=1975&mode=view