Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

I made some 2d tf2 weapons...

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Page/Pictures/TF2%20weapon%20samples.jpg[/IMG]...and I think they'd be pretty good if they were 3d, but i suck at 3d things so tell me what you think and if you could make a 3d model of it

Replies

• Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    Firstly, Welcome to Polycount.

Secondly, I moved your thread into the Pimping & Previews section as it didn't belong in the Contests & Challenges forum

Finally, you linked your images to a file on your local hard drive, so it won't display. You can use our attachment system or simply upload the file to either dropbox, flikr, photobucket, or any other image hosting provider and then re-link your image to there.
  • Czar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Firstly, Welcome to Polycount.

Secondly, I moved your thread into the Pimping & Previews section as it didn't belong in the Contests & Challenges forum

Finally, you linked your images to a file on your local hard drive, so it won't display. You can use our attachment system or simply upload the file to either dropbox, flikr, photobucket, or any other image hosting provider and then re-link your image to there.

What he said ^, except that I find Imgur to be the best (and easiest) image uploader. Photobucket is horrible, imo.