Home Digital Sketchbooks

Digital Sketchbook: Pierre Fouilloux - crits: yes plz-

Hey,

My name is Pierre (aka ArchangelZero on CGTalk and Archangel00Zero on deviantart), graduating from 3d design & imagery program at Interdec college in Montreal at the end of the summer. I joined this forum in the hopes of getting crits to help improve every aspect of my art (if you can call it that yet).

I'd like to start this digital sketchbook for 2d material from today onwards as my 3D material isn't really intended for videogames at this time. If/when I do make some game models I will definitely throw them up here.

So without further ado:

May 3rd 2010, Seascape
6h Photoshop
1st digital painting attempt.

Marine_Adventure_by_Archangel00Zero.jpg

May 10th 2010, Sunny
3h photoshop
I really like painting white on black. For some reason in makes more sense to me to draw light than shadow.

Sunny_by_Archangel00Zero.jpg

June 8th 2010, Alone in the Prairies
2h Photoshop
Long hiatus. Lots of work, went insane for a little, came back. This one certainly isn't going to land me a job as a concept artist, but that's OK, I'd rather rig.

Alone_in_the_Prairies_by_Archangel00Zero.jpg

June 8th 2010, The Egg
20 mins Photoshop
Joined daily sketch forum on CGTalk. This is my first entry. (sarcasm) Amazingly ambitious piece, eh? (/sarcasm)

DSF_June_8_2010_The_Egg_by_Archangel00Zero.jpg

Any comments and especially crits much appreciate. No better way to improve than crits and tips from more experienced artists.

Cheers,