polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
ebagg polycounter lvl 17

Replies

• danshewan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danshewan polycounter lvl 8
    Great work, man. Very expressive sculpt, and it's come across very well in the final textured model. I think you've nailed the kind of character you were aiming for, without resorting to cliches like a cowboy hat or a Texas belt buckle and such.

The only thing I'm not keen on is the strip of darker brown material over the zipper - looks a bit out of place to me. I'd also be tempted to do something a little different with his tie, to add a bit more variation in the color of his clothes, but other than that, awesome work.
  • brandoom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    brandoom polycounter lvl 13
    Great character ebagg. Love the snake skin boots.

Only thing I would add are some giant gold rings and a watch. :)
  • Shogun3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shogun3d polycounter lvl 12
    Nice butt chin!
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NICE! He reminds me a bit of cross between T Boone Pickens and Ronald Regan.

I wasn't so sure about the cuffs on the high poly they looked a bit more like sweat shirt sleeves, but they played out well on the low.

He just needs one of these http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z111/Ranger0333/17.jpg
  • dansher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dansher polycounter lvl 8
    danshewan wrote: »
    Great work, man. Very expressive sculpt, and it's come across very well in the final textured model. I think you've nailed the kind of character you were aiming for, without resorting to cliches like a cowboy hat or a Texas belt buckle and such.

The only thing I'm not keen on is the strip of darker brown material over the zipper - looks a bit out of place to me. I'd also be tempted to do something a little different with his tie, to add a bit more variation in the color of his clothes, but other than that, awesome work.

haha when i read the title i had an image of boss hog out of the dukes of hazard :D