Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[PORTFOLIO - updated] Stefan Lipsius - Animator

mod
Ok, rearranged my demo reel and made a website. any comments on both would be wonderful. Also, any suggestions of what else to add to my reel would be great. I cut out all the crap from it after a bunch of crits from alot of people. But now I would like to keep building at it and make it a stronger reel, and replace some of the weaker stuff. So far alot of people want more cycles with the guy with the mace. And for the website, I have to add some anti alias to the picture buttons.

www.stefanlipsius.com

I am looking for a junior animator position. willing to relocate anywhere in Canada.

Replies

• James9475
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm glad you've at least swapped a bunch of stuff round and taken some bits out. I won't do some long crit b/c I've critted the whole reel before at length.

For the 'about me' text, I think you should make it smaller and arrange it into a thinner column, it's kind of hard on the eyes as is and looks messy.

What are you doing to find jobs?

P.S. If you can't find work and decide you need to make serious changes to the reel, tell us so I can go about giving another a full comprehensive crit.
  • slipsius
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slipsius mod
    Right now ive just been sending out my reel to the people I have met at conferences and stuff. And some companies that are looking for animators. i took a bit of time to relax and house sit, but this week im back at my reel. Im not going to just apply and not keep working at my reel. An animators reel is NEVER done, right? so, that being said, any suggestions on what its missing? certain cycles, or whatever. I dont want to touch up the ones i have now. id rather just make new stuff and replace the ones that are weaker.