Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

"Punky" Female WIP

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Madwish polycounter lvl 6
First of all, this is my first post on this forum! I Thought it was time to stop watching and start to show some of my own works. I am a Belgian student, so please excuse mistakes that can and probably will happen. :)

I'm currently working on a character for my end-of-year job. It's pretty advanced by now but I'm sure there's quite a lot of things that can be improved. In short, the character is not quite the happy fellow, more the dangerous one. She's using her place in an elite guard to track down the man that abused and killed her twin sister some years ago. Not the talkative one.

I'm probably going to add asymmetrical details on feet and arms considering the color test I made. Critics are much welcome, except on the general proportions. These are from a complete rigging done by teachers, I choose to use it to gain some time.

Overall :

rozennsheet.jpg

Head close-up :

rozenncloseup.jpg

Quick color test :

rozenncolorsearch.jpg

(Done on a previous version of the mod)

Replies

• Madwish
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Madwish polycounter lvl 6
    Little update :

Rozennmaj.jpg

The sculpt is pretty finished by now. Tomorrow is the day for retopo/UVs/baking normals map/AO and skinning. I may attenuate details on the neck directly on the texture if need be.

And here's two little shots of the environment in Unreal Editor. Basic stuff here, constant 3 vector multiplied with AO and the normal map. Still a lot of work, but texturing is near. :)

enviwip.jpg

theater.jpg