Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Rigger/Animator looking for models

I am a Technical Animator interested in building a diverse portfolio. Unfortunately, my computer and hard drive recently crashed, and I cannot use any of the models I have built; I'm turning to the CG community for help!

I am looking for mid-high poly characters (humanoids, animals, flying, mechanical, even vehicles!) are appreciated. I plan on rigging them, and either teaming up with a talented animator or doing the animations myself (pending on time constraints/life).

In exchange for donating your model to me, you will have a rigged, animated version of it available to put in your own demo reel. As cool as stagnant models are, seeing how they move is always a plus with companies. I will of course give screen credit, and will not use the models for anything aside from a demo reel.

If anyone is interested in seeing my past work, my portfolio is available online at http://www.AnnieAnimation.com

If interested, please e-mail me at contact@AnnieAnimation.com, and include a screen shot of the model you are interested in having me rig. I am going to try to choose as diverse a range as possible, so send me as many model sample pics as you like!