Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Female Character W.I.P

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
StuBurrito polycounter lvl 7
Hello,
Here is a character that I am working on for my final project at school. I was really hoping to get some critiques on the anatomy before I proceed with the armor modeling. Any help would be appreciated!

And the sculpt :)

CharacterStrip2-2.jpg
CharacterStrip3.jpg

Replies

• SouthpawSid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SouthpawSid polycounter lvl 7
    not trying to sound too harsh but the anatomy of the concept hurts my eyes! Are you looking at other photo anatomy perhaps? That maybe help a lot.
  • StuBurrito
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    StuBurrito polycounter lvl 7
    Yeah the concept is some old work. I actually modeled the girl from photos. I was hoping for some critique on the model itself. I guess I should just get rid of the concept drawing for being distracting :)
  • Neavah
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    its a good start. needs alot of work still. hips down, are good...

her torso looks squashed, so her boobs look really high. the anatomy of her back, and armpit-ish area need work. you should cross ref. that.

her neck looks to thin. but her face needs alot of work.
    get alot of references, front, side, three quarters. at the moment shes got classic fish lip going on, and her chin recedes, when it should be pushed forward. (side references will show more what I mean). her ear looks way to high, but its hard to say because the face needs alot more lovin...

hope that helps:)