Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Thought it was time to show what I'm doing

schoenrock
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
schoenrock polycounter lvl 9
So I have been looking at lots of threads and have only posted in a few. I have learned a lot since I found out that Epic released the UDK, and I found this out back in early february. I learned the unreal engine 2 when i was in school, so learning my way around UDK was pretty easy. Now, with the amount of time I have these days and the fact that my computer is rather slow(working on getting a new one :D ) what I have to show today is simply only from maya.

There is not much yet, simply cuz im still in concept stage and have only modeled what I know I need so far.

A quick background of the project. Im going for a run down alleyway. I'm planning to have a wrecked taxi cab that is lodged in the middle and will be on fire as well as trash all over the place and other things that make dark and grusum alley's a place not to go through.

anyways, here are some assets that I have modeled, still no textures. Also, the building is in parts, however the way I have created it in maya you can't tell just yet. I created almost everything from the building with curves.

once i get my concept art finished ill post that right up. figure i would get most of my props finished first, well, the ones i know i need.

crits would be great, although im not sure if there is enough to do so just yet. thanks for letting me be a part of a kick ass family of amazing artists. :)

double%20windows.jpg

drain%20pipe.jpg

mail%20box.jpg

persp%20window%20shot.jpg

road%20cone%20and%20signs.jpg

trashcan.jpg

street%20lamp%20underside.jpg
street%20lamp.jpgsidewalk%20entryways.jpgtop%20underside.jpg

Replies