Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

New to the forums

Hello world i'm new to these boards and would lie some feedback on one of my models. render1c.png

render2d.png

render3j.png

Replies

• Joshflighter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshflighter polycounter lvl 9
    I cant crit on this, because I woudnt know what to say. But I will say: it looks like Sarah Palin.:p

And welcome to the forum! =)
  • ktg619
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sarah Palin LOL
  • Avanthera
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Avanthera polycounter lvl 10
    The pants look like they are jeans, but poof out like they are too soft in the front, and stiff in the back, the top of the jeans look off as well, too mushy, and the bottom of the pants are too cut in.
    if they arent jeans, then they need to have a uniform quality to show that.

your porportions are way off, but im assuming you are going for a more stylised look,
    maybe tone it down a bit or adjust a few pieces that stick out to make it fit together better, like:
    Head is huge
    torso is long,
    ass is huge
    arms are short,
    not to say that these are not bad things, its just together they seem a bit jumbled, like too much stylization.
    if you shrunk her lower body/head and moved it, you get:
    render1c.png
    rather normal, kindof pixar-ish
    not to say this is what you should do, but you need to find a certain groove and stick with it.

also:could you post close ups if the face without the glasses?
    and welcome :)
  • AsaNYC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AsaNYC polycounter lvl 12
    While the chest is a bit .. serious, I LOVE the style you've used. It's great to see something that doesn't look like softcore erotica.

The only changes I'd suggest right now are to lengthen the arms and round out the feet a bit to follow some of the curves and rhythms you've already got going. Very subtle and graceful energy to it. I also agree that the pants need some cleaner hang to them. The bunching and bulges won't look good standing, and probably won't help during deformation either.

I'd also like to see wires and the face with[out] glasses.
  • Willburforce
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rad... man, she leaves me unsure.. like for sure, am loving her chest... but is hard to talk to her face... i dunno about her. I kinda preferred her ass the way it was in a way

As a model is alright, hands need some love imho ... i see the pixar human style there too... almost
  • ktg619
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I made some adjustements according to the advice you guys gave me. The only parts I have'nt adjusted yet are the hair and the hands

render6.png
    render5j.png
    render4i.png