I've been using udk lately an I'm on the verge of completing a project and am considering using the cryengine 2 sandbox editor after its done. just because I'll probably convert to sandbox 3 when and if it's released. since I'm not creating commercial titles, the better graphics are really attractive. before I convert tho, I need opinions on several things:
- sandbox 2 flowgraph editor versus unreal kismet
- general ease of use
- model import pipeline ease of use
- is sandbox's material editor better that unreal 3's?
- which optimizes better
-which provides better terrain editing (the cryengine's voxels look really neat)
- which is better for rapid developement
- will cryengine 3's ai editor be worth the switch?
keep in mind that I am an artist whose programming knowledge is limited to hello world in python