Home General Discussion

trying to remember name of old sci-fi arcade game I really loved

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Cthogua polycounter lvl 18
I used to hang out at a friends father's used bookstore on Saturdays as a young teenager. There was a local gaming club (old school, table top and pen and paper gaming) that met there and that's actually how I got introduced to RPGs and strategy games. He also had some arcade cabinets and one of my favorites was this sci-fi game where you shot at these robots that had taken over some sort of complex (this is easily 15 years ago so excuse the fuzzy description) It seems like it was pretty much all in corridors with various branches you could turn down. There were upgrades and different types of guns it seems like. The graphics were sort of like the fake first person 3D of the old dungeon crawlers (although the game itself might have been a 3rd person shooter...don't really remember whether your character was on screen or not) It was at least 2 person multiplayer too. One of the most distinctive things about the game was that you had to twist/rotate the joystick to turn...ANYONE have ANY IDEA what this game might be?

Replies