Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: InZaneFlea

This is my Level Design / Scripting Sketchbook. Mainly there will be one map worked on at a time throughout this for a few months, so it should be a good visual progress of my workflow as well!

CP_Trainyard
5 point CP Map

About: Trainyard is a 5 point Control Point map with a twist! Each team starts with their 'base' CP, and has to capture both 'side' CP's before they can capture the center CP and assault the enemy base! Each side CP captured opens new paths for the capturing team to attack both the middle base and the other CP. Each team will have to split their forces between the two points to make that final push for the center, while still holding both side points!

Progress:
Design:
X[/B]
]
Blocking:
[X
]
Lighting:
Texturing:
Propulation:
Testing:

Blueprints/Layouts coming soon!

I plan to update this thread at least tri-weekly if not more. I've just graduated from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh with a degree in Game Art & Design, so consider this my first big project outside of school. I'm actively searching for a job in the industry as a Level Designer / Scripter as well. I'm hoping to show every step of my progress here as well!