Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for programmer incredible game udk

Need a serious prorammer for UDK game , we willl make a legitime contract and he will gain 15% of total sales of the game include of all kind of sales about the game , the game has ideas taht no game have been ever created we are a group of 4 person and need a programmer for work with udk.please send to
smiljan66@yahoo.es

mess

smiljan666@hotmail.com

Replies

• DarthNater
    Offline / Send Message
    DarthNater polycounter lvl 10
    You might want to add some screenshots, story, something to make it worth looking at. Also, this really isn't the place to find programmers...
  • serialkiler
    DarthNater wrote: »
    You might want to add some screenshots, story, something to make it worth looking at. Also, this really isn't the place to find programmers...

you can try in gamedev but your thread will be just one more from hundreds. and the 15% sales bla bla blah. will not get u anything good..
    LOL "the game has ideas taht no game have been ever created cmon make it look serious" that doesn't help to..

Like Darth said post what you have till now some story or\and whats the game about. maybe someone will find it intriguing and join up.

If i had to make a resume of your very short post ill made "looking for someone to make me a game."

you might wanna says what those 4ppl do.. just watch ?? Or the got some skill..

Take this as constructive criticism and don´t take me wrong, best wishes for your project.
  • smiljan66
    Thanks i will post all that
    thanks for your advice
  • smiljan66
    it will take time so i will post all when is reday for the nee of a programer