Home Artists Looking For Work

Freelance Artist Jin Hao

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
KonginChains polycounter lvl 12
Hi, I’m a full-time freelance artist with 6 yrs. work experience in the film and video gaming industry. I have contributed digital art services to numerous AAA next-gen game titles, film and animated features. To name a few of my top clients have been NaughtyDog, Sony, Nitrogames, EA, and the Weinstein Company. Some of the AAA game titles I’ve worked on are Uncharted 2 Among Thieves, Cutthroat, NCAA Football 2010, East India Company, Tiger Woods-PGA Tour 10.

What I am most proud of is work I’ve done for Uncharted 2, which won best ps3 game at E3, IGN, and took home all the gold at the Spike VGA awards 2009.

I am available at 12-16usd per hour. Visit the rest of my portfolio, here http://konginchains.wordpress.com/

My skillset and expertise include:

* character/environment modeling, sculpting and texturing(hardbody or organic)
* low resolution in-game assets/retopology
* high resolution cinematic characters and the shading, rendering and lighting of these
* sculpting for Statue/Resin rapid prototyping creation
* uvmapping/ baking AO and normal maps
* LODs
* blendshapes and morph targets
* concept design/ visual development/concept sculpting
* web design/UI/html coding
* training with the latest mainstream industry tools and techniques
* digital modeling and rendering for paintover, post-produced images(for comic books, promotional posters, etc..)

If you would like to contact me directly for my services or to make any comments email me at this address, jinseeker@yahoo.ca

Here are some samples of my work,

front3qtr_tyrant_thru-onepassjpg

front_tyrant_closeupjpg

mercenary-textured-outfitsjpg

kong_cangue_main2jpg

monkeyking-fullbodyjpg

Replies