Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Portfolio / Tutorial website

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
ultramedia polycounter lvl 11
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to do a quick show off of one of my sites - I've just done a big clean up and update after way too long neglecting it - and see what your general impressions of it are (all c&c welcome). There's not too much content on it at the moment, mainly just a bunch of video tutes I did for an old game engine called Multiverse, and some screenshots and videos of some of my latest stuff on the front page.

the site url is : http://www.showmethatagain.com

Also, I hope this is not too far off topic for this thread, apologies if it is.

Oh, and the UDK banners are a bit pre-emptive I know, seeing how as I'm still working through various newbish dramas with max to udk workflows, but I'm basically over the line in boots and all with UDK now, so I figured go for it ;)

Replies

• Shogun3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shogun3d polycounter lvl 12
    I was going to say, there's quite a large shameless plug right in the middle of your site :)
  • ultramedia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ultramedia polycounter lvl 11
    lol, yes the nice big UDK banner.

Haven't made up my mind if I'm going to try and sell them or just give them away. It'd be nice to make a bit of pocket money on the one hand (though I doubt the profitability of such a venture), on the other hand that would create a certain overhead and responsibility for support (whereas if I give them away, it can be 'as is' take it or leave it).

The reference is mainly there because I've applied for a teaching job that is very interested in UDK activity so it's sort of there to make sure they understand I'm down for that.