Home Technical Talk

anyone experience ctrl+right click not working in Maya before

greeting guys .... i hav never hav problem with ctrl right click in Maya 2009 be4 until just now ... i know its not really a big deal for my work ... but it just annoys me to know Maya is not operating correctly while working....

here s what happen: i saved a file be4 clean up my scene ... then import deci mesh from Zbrush... and i delete everything that i dont need .. then i save again ... but in this save,,, the ctrl right click problem comes to play(i go back to my previous save, it works on everything) .... it does not work on all of the deci mesh from zbrush, plus most of my left over mesh from my previous save(Strangely enough, it still works on just a couple mesh from previous) ... its really annoying to know my save is defective and i can do nothing about it..

i know there s a old tread somewhere on this forum raise the same problem just like mine and nobody responded, but please, if you experienced this kind of problem or even solve this be4 please share your thought with me ... it would be appreciated....:thumbup: