Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Manamei

Hallo people of Polycount! I've been lurking this forum for a few days and finally decided to join. <3

I'm 16 years old and I like to draw with an anime influenced style. I am new to 3d modeling [finally figured it out about a few weeks ago] and I've already fallen madly in love with low poly models.
I will be putting up things I've scanned or digitaly drawn.
I would like no citique on my 2D drawings..<3 I'm kinda sensitive about those things..but if you can, please help me with the 3D stuff, when I get around to putting it up.

Left 4 Dead 2: Spitter and Witch~sexy underwear models
sexyunderwearmodels2.png

Fanart for a friend's OC, Frederick..half of his face is all weird and it makes his eye look really exposed.
oAo.png

Character designs for a friend..he needed some help..
bell.png

Random character design..long body o-o copic markers
nona4.png

Extremely small picture..actual length is about 2 inches
tinypic.png

A grown up version of one of my OCs, Tamako..Done with a black pen and Crayola colored pencils e-e -Is ashamed-
tamakogrownup2.png

Soldier girl type thing
soldiergirlcoloredish.png

Replies

• Stinger88
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    Hey Manamei. Welcome to polycount

Some nice pic's there. Love L4D!

Just wanted to say. You shouldn't be afraid on critique in any of your work. As long as its constructive criticism. I found that when people tell me whats wrong with my drawings, it only helps me to improve. In fact I urge people to be brutally honest with my work. Sometimes its hard for me to see whats wrong with a pic and getting a fresh pair of eyes to pick out the flaws really helps. If you'd rather not hear it though. Thats fine too. Just be aware that online, people will give you their opinion whether you want it or not. But people here are pretty cool so I wouldn't worry.

Anyhoo. Looking forward to seeing your LP models.