Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Miss Beretta

Finally finished my degree and I can't wait to start posting properly on Polycount. So here goes... a little dump of the stuff I produced in uni and I'll make sure to update with new personal work. So... check back!

C&C would be much appreciated. Please don't hesitate to post here x

30c142a381c3394f299fef393c13a2e6.jpg

Replies

• missberetta
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I love emo boys. Don't ask me why.

5abc7e3b8f42988a8eddbbd8faa971c3.jpg
  • missberetta
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Old meets new... This fashion obsessed ronin combines traditional samurai armour with modern-day alternative Japanese styles, as often seen in the Harajuku district of Tokyo. The look was inspired by the mixing of the traditional with the ultra modern that is a hallmark of Japanese culture and is intended to give a fantastical yet recognisable appearance.

19bb4fcbcaa328a13c7ece99bbd19b00.jpg

A character design I painted in Photoshop:

b16da82b2df88ff20c1e848baf434db6.jpg
  • missberetta
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Caterpillars become butterflies, but Slinky isn’t that amibitious. He lives happily with his caterpillar girlfriend in a nice house in a lush garden. Slinky is a bit of a stoner and he likes his computer games a bit too much. His trouble-free life comes to an end when his other half leaves him to into a cocoon. His mission to prove his manhood starts when she suddenly takes off days later with her beautiful new butterfly wings.

0e72553eb161318229b8f77f9174d785.jpg

I created this little dude for MAGIC FLOWERS, a 2.5D platform / puzzle game with lots of cartoon slapstick humour that will entertain children and adults alike. A demo of this student game is currently available on PC and can easily be downloaded from the MAGIC FLOWERS website.
  • missberetta
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    McMole is not interested in eating Slinky the Caterpillar (see above) as his favourite food is cheeseburger. Instead, the grumpy old mole just kills trespassers out of sheer hate ;)

35de3ec0df4e7f87344052437ddaf3a4.jpg
  • missberetta
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'd like to draw in my spare time and I think I need to do this more often! It's just so relaxing and rewarding at the same time.

ee598499911ef8223c862983855ef8fa.jpg

Quick pose from life, 30 mins I think it was. It's ancients this one... I'm actually starting a new class this Thursday :D

5e419aa245c28e40e34a8ffb297cba46.jpg

An attempt to make something a bit more stylised. I made a few studies of this guy, in colour. It's on my website ;)