Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Prowler Vehicle

Hello,

This is my first post here on polycount on this account. I've been constantly lurking around for a while and I thought that i should make it a habit to actively participate in discussions.

I'm working on a model based off one of the unused concepts of the prowler unit in the game Stormrise. I liked the overall silhoutte and design and thought about modelling it. Currently, I've been working on and off on the high-polygon version of the model due to the nature of my schedule for the past few weeks.

Included are some images of the current work in progress. I kind of took some liberties on creating the design for the wheels and I was thinking about also pushing the details on the main body. I like what I did with the wheels and I was hoping to give the same feel for the main body.

Original concept (Not by me)

1z721yd.jpg

This is one of my earlier screencaps of the high poly.
4be71ec1.jpg

This one is the latest screencap. Also trying out some render passes.

db9a1d2a.jpg

The original idea for the vehicle according to the stormrise website is that it was supposed to have a street mode and an off-road mode. The concept image seems to be in the former mode but I have my model set to the offroad mode.

Thoughts on the whole thing would be very appreciated.

Replies