15137875.jpg

More coming soon!

Rest of my work: www.zacberry.com

Replies

• Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hell... that's awesome, amazing work =)

It's a bit noisy for my tastes I could do with about 50% less stuff but I'm a minimalist at heart. It's obvious you've made ZB your bitch nice work!
  • ioster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    How much of this is done using an external 3d tool and how much is done using the new tools in 3.5?
  • zberry
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    zberry polycounter lvl 9
    Thanks Guys!

@iolster: 100% done with zbrush 3.5, new planar brushes are great but mostly I use the old flatten brush.

@ Vig: Thank you. I also started to get the feeling this was way too busy and chaotic a while back, but i just kept going regardless. I've been hearing the same crit elsewhere, so perhaps I'll do some tests with simplifying a few areas. Cheers!
  • ioster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    well done. I agree with the previous comment that there are areas that are too busy. I think the general form of the helmet may be obscured by all the stuff. I did a quick paint over to show how it might look if you thinned out the detail.

bull.jpg
  • Wayfa
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Reaaaally nice.. love the metal parts..

I'm not very convinced by the shape of the "chin" though.. looks maybe too blobby and without internal structure.
  • zberry
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    zberry polycounter lvl 9
    Thanks for the replies!

@ioster: Thanks for taking the time to do a paint-over, i believe I have a save file that looks quite a bit like that...if only all fixes were that easy...

@wayfa: Thank you. I agree with you about the chin. I will go back and try to visualize a jaw bone inside. Just thinking about it has me seeing fixes already...thanks!
  • kanga
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kanga quad damage
    Oh boy, great work with the new brushes!

With the mech its kind of shallow too. Its looking like a normal map atm. You said helmet but I thought his cranium was open judging by the tears. If it was a brain then you could follow the peaks and valleys of the organ form. Maybe an idea to vary the size of the mechanical bits otherwise they get lost.

Great stuff!
  • Tumerboy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tumerboy polycounter lvl 16
    aw, I was hoping for this
    last_unicorn.jpg

Still, amazing work man.