Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

DemonGirl Game Model

A half demon, half human soulcollector. Thought this charachter could belong in a game like Oblivion. This was a school assignment and probably put down around 70 hours on it from concept to final model. There are still a few things to fix but time was up... I'm sorry that I hadn't more time to work on the sword for example.
All kinds of crits are very welcome!

Final (rendered in marmorset)
Presentation.jpg
"In Game"
DemonessIngame.jpg

Replies

• Killaball
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey thrillkill,

The first thing that jumps to my mind is that the wings are way to thick. But with the characters so small its hard to give out critiques. Could you please post a a closer view of your character textured and wire frames. With that we can crit your polyflow.

In stead of photoshoping your character onto a screen cap from oblivion try downloading 8 monkey lab's engine and take screen shots after having your object in there.

You have huge texture maps, you should have alot more detail on your character or shrink the maps by half.
  • thrillkill
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sorry ´bout the small pick. here a a new without specular. this got 1024 maps. As the other pics, this is rendered in toolbag using the marmorset engine.
    1024textures.jpg
    wireframe.jpg