Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Game Concept Art Required revenue share fast dev times.

deadlineproof
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
deadlineproof polycounter lvl 8
Hi i'm Paolo Oliverio and i'm looking for a long time collaboration with a concept artist for 3d desktop games in digital delivery download only 5$ and casual browser & social games(es facebook) in 2d/3d ...flash & unity3d.

I'm able to do 100% dev Programming and all the production art.
My 3d game Art Gallery.
my skillset here
My last game position (non freelance one) is at www.profenix.com where i developed s2 Engine togheter with my friend Fabio Di Paola was Lead artist for games and demos did with the engine. es this year ago fps demo 1 week 100% art by me and gameplay programming [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea4PvL_wFmo"]An fps Demo video on youtube[/ame]

Projects are in % revenue share based on presence for a max of 50% for 8 hour/day - costs i will take care upfront( sound, music, other assets buying,Game servers etc).

We need to develop a style ,game mood, and story and character background that can express at max our skills.
Probably we will develop a deformed toon style and a more realistic one.
And a Set of few characters and foes for initial games.

Games will spaces from many genres haveonly in common background some protagonists and the fast development time.

Engines Will be various unity 3d/flash/s2 engine

After that we will start those fast monetization projects needed to mantain us and the meanwhile preproduction stage of something bigger to develop in future with a bigger team.

Required:
Ability to develop characters and customizable avatars.
Ability to draw or paint mockups(3 shot x game) representing 3 possible game screens from a game prototype.

2d/3d texture painting is a plus.(to help me out)
Pixel art is a plus.(at least necessary in some kind of games)

Send me an Email At deadlineproof@gmail.com
or contact me over skype looking for pablobox
or only msn at paolo.oliverio@profenix.com

Replies