Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Need feedback: City of Angels View

Hey guys,

I really need some feedback on this image because I'm stuck....I feel like something is missing but I don't know what to add not to over-complicate it or ruin the mood. Any idea is appreciated!

About the image: This is a somewhat atypical project for me, since everything is 3D - foreground done in max and background in Vue.

A friend of mine said a while back that he was really curios on how a view from one of City of Angels buildings will look like (you can find this artwork under my website gallery, it was created in 2007). So this image now tries to showcase a view from a recreational building at the edge of City of Angels

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

cityofangels.jpg

Replies

• EggE
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EggE polycounter lvl 11
    im a fan of the elegance of simplicity so im a fan of the render. but if you wanna add more to it...your above the clouds you can see the planets...why not the stars and distant galaxies. you cant really see the ground through the clouds or the planets because they are opaque so maybe you might want to experiment on letting the viewer see more.
  • Willburforce
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That's really nice!

Only an idea... but maybe a more exotic plant on the left that grows with the wall more?