Home Artists Looking For Work

Hard surface artist/weapon animator, 5+ years of experience, available for freelance

Kitteh
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Kitteh polycounter lvl 18
I have more than five years of experience with 3dsmax and Photoshop. I've worked on numerous modifications, including the soon-to-be-released ORION mod for Half-Life 2 (weapon animations, which I was paid for. Watch some of the most recent videos to see some examples - although some animations are broken in the videos but have since been fixed) and the highly anticipated western mod for Mount&Blade, 1866 (mostly weapon models and textures). I was also hired by TRUESoft for quasi-freelance work on a couple of upcoming iPhone games. I've even been employed by a local electric car company to design and model the body for an electric sports car. I work very quickly and respond well to criticism. I can adapt well to any art style or team environment, and I won't ask for payment until my client is satisfied.

My portfolio and more information is all here:
gabefinkdotcom.png

Animation:
Reload animation for a gun I designed and modeled (hands from Counter-Strike Source

More stuff (the first gun is mine, the others are by various other people for ORION or Counter-Strike Source skins)
th_reload-7.jpg

th_reload-6.jpg

th_reload-5.jpg

th_relod.jpg

th_reloadb.jpg

th_reload_empty.jpg

th_reload-1.jpg

th_reload-8.jpg

Some assets I've made:
pinfire.jpg
knifeshooter.jpg
spraybottle.jpg

Currently unfinished 1947 Delahaye 135MS (still needs to be textured) in the game Rigs of Rods. I built a node-and-beam chassis from scratch utilizing the game's ultra-detailed soft-body physics. Two other vehicles I made for the game (Lexus LS430 and Chevy S10) were included into the game as default content after I released them in the community.
screenshot_169.png?t=1255678733